A Joint Venture
OFITG is a Service-disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business Joint Venture, owned by Unitech Consulting, LLC d.b.a. Chameleon Integrated Services (Chameleon) and One Focus International (OFI). Chameleon brings an 11-year performance record in successfully managing Federal DoD Programs as a small business prime. Chameleon past performance includes IT and Administrative support for Federal Contracting organizations. OFI brings extensive past performance in the military special operations and law enforcement communities. Together as OFITG, we provide the Government the best value to execute Federal Programs at meet or exceed deliverable standards.
At OFITG, we believe in a set of core values. Our commitment to our clients is to always conduct business in accordance with the principles listed below. In return, OFITG expects the same commitment from our clients. We believe everything we want to project as a company is contained in the following four values:
- Integrity – we strive to exhibit impeccable integrity in word and action. We screen associates for integrity during the application process, and once hired we work tirelessly to reinforce ethical behavior in every associate and teammate.
- Dignity – we insist that every person we deal with is treated with the dignity and respect they deserve.
- Excellence – as an organization, we endeavor to set a new standard of performance for every task in every project. To ensure this, our associates are empowered to make on-the-spot decisions to deliver the results identified by the client.
- Discretion – we zealously guard our client’s information, all project related data, and the professional information of our associates and subcontractors. Discretion is how we gain and maintain the trust of our most private clients and is a underlying consideration in every project, task, and communication.
One Focus International Background:
One Focus International is a highly specialized provider of elite security services. As our name states, we have one primary focus – your results. In practical terms, that means everything we do is tied to your stated objectives. We are able and willing to quickly travel to any location in the world to exercise our unique skills in support of your projects.
We are a privately owned global services and consulting company with a broad range of experience assisting domestic and international clients with security related issues.
Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, One Focus specializes in providing comprehensive results-driven training and operational solutions for government, military, law enforcement, and corporate enterprises. We provide our services worldwide and in all threat environments – low to high risk.
As a Department of Veterans’ Affairs certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, we employ a team of specially selected, highly vetted service professionals that are unparalleled in competence and real world experience. Our associates are dynamic, independent thinkers capable of solving the most complex organizational and tactical problems.
Our experts work to understand your unique situation and challenges, collaboratively develop a solution set, and then work to provide you the precision results you seek.
Chameleon Integrated Services Background
Chameleon Integrated Services (CIS) is registered and certified as an 8(a) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) business with the Small Business Administration (SBA). Since 2003, CIS has provided Federal Government (Civilian and Department of Defense), State Government, Commercial business, and Non-profit organizations with qualified Information Technology (IT) professionals on a contractual basis. The Federal Government contracts with CIS because we can deliver on high visibility projects, on-time and on-budget.
CIS manages IT Federal Programs that include VIP (very important personnel) such as Chief Information Officer, Deputies, and Political appointees. We understand high visibility user bases and the special attention such users require. CIS is a nimble organization and can adapt to meet changes in Program needs. Whether it is a software programming modification or a security incident requiring the highest level of response, CIS is experienced in managing multiple IT projects within a Government environment requiring short completion times and deadlines. CIS has every incentive to provide this level of service as we contract with the Government on many performance-based contracts. The performance-based component provides financial disincentives should CIS not meet its contractual obligations, defined through service level agreements (SLA). Our commercial and non-profit organization clients come back to CIS because we can support the small to medium-sized business as well as the Government agencies of the world. While the project requirements of a commercial client may be smaller and condensed, CIS still commits to fixed-price estimates while meeting deadline expectations.
- Past performance with Federal Government agencies
- Core capability in Oracle Technology Support
- Accessible through multiple contract vehicles
- Nationwide presence
- Proven Program Management methodology
- Quality control oversight for all Programs
- Chameleon Executive sponsor for all Programs
- Above average benefits plan to attract and retain IT personnel
- Ability to clear personnel
- Ability to meet 8(a), SDB, and small business set aside requirements